We understand that sometimes an item doesn't fit, you don't like it, or something similar. In that case, send it back for a refund or exchange. here's the policy:
1. Time period. You have -14- days(in USA) or -21- days (from Outside the USA) from when it shows as being received.
2. Condition. We send it to you in new condition, with no rips, stains, tears, etc. That is the condition in which it must be returned.
3. Explanation. I encourage you to call me (1-602-405-7613) to discuss before sending it back. Either that, or include a note. If there's a problem, I can't fix it if you don't tell me what the problem is.
4. Postage. You pay the postage to ship it back. If you think you should be reimbursed for that, include a note and explain your reasons. I'm very fair about such things and often reimburse for that.
Shipping/Order Processing Policies
1. We process all orders within -5- working days (Monday-Friday).
2. We use USPS, UPS, & Federal Express for domestic (USA + Canada) and sometimes DHL for international.
3. Shipping costs are determined by the Carriers used for shipping. Our website is directly linked to the different Carriers who determine the least expensive cost.
4. We focus on secure, safe, and cost-effective shipping criteria.
I'm a real person and hold my actions to a high degree of responsibility.
I do this work to help more riders afford good quality, safer gear and apparel.
I conduct myself this way and assume our/my customers do the same.
--Richard Slatin, Owner