MEN & WOMEN’S SMG-1 SUPERFABRIC FOUR SEASON JACKET; Black/Grey or HiViz (Lime/Yellow)
Australian/New Zealand Customers please go to our Ebay listings <here>
As reviewed in Rider Magazine
ON SALE $169!
Rider Magazine, February, 2018
Want yours WATERPROOF? Just tell us when you order!
"MC Tested: Slatin MotoGear’s $200 SMG-1 Motorcycle Jacket...The Slatin SMG-1 is one of the best budget jackets we’ve ever tested." (Motorcyclist Magazine Online 12/14/2016)
Sale-priced at only $199!
FOR MEN & WOMEN
We asked Riders what features they wanted and we listened.
For the months of variable weather, we designed the Jacket to include the following features:
- Black & Silver combination with a padded, soft microsuede inside collar for all-day riding comfort.
- Strong, highly abrasive-resistant 600D Cordura Jacket
- Upgraded CE-Approved, Articulated Armor
- SuperFabric sewn with Kevlar thread on shoulders and elbows for extra protection. Made of heavy Cordura layered with micro polygon plates; SuperFabric is 15 times stronger than Kevlar. (See photo for a close-up look at SuperFabric)
- Resists Dirt, and Stains
- Weather-Resistent Materials with Reissa waterproof inner membrane
- Extended sleeves for long-reach riding (no gap between glove & jacket cuff)
- Longer lower back (to keep your backside covered, SportBike Riders)
- Exterior zippered pockets with inside pockets
- Two front Vents (hidden in the front collarbone area) 'scoop' the air into the Jacket.
- Rear Exhaust Vent (hidden, horizontal exhaust zipper)
- Automatic Waist Adjustment
- Sleek stylish appearance
- Reflective integrated material, front & rear
- Strong YKK Zippers
- Front Zipper Design Keeps the Weather Out!
- Zippered forearms and velcro cuffs for perfect adjustment keeps wind out
- EZ Zipper Full Thermal Liner lets you adapt to changing temperatures
- Looks Great with any Motorcycle V-Twin, Sportbike, Touring, Cruiser, and Adventure Bike!
Buy it now at only $199!
(Compared to lesser jackets selling for $399)
Add Kevlar-Lined CE-Armored Jeans!
Put the savings in your gas tank
SIZING IS EASY. If you normally wear a large in a jacket, order large--same with medium, extra-large, and double-extra-large. Just look at our >SIZING GUIDE PAGE>,