PERSONALIZED SMG-1 WINTER JACKET
PERSONALIZE IT & GET IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
Really make it yours with Your Name! Front & Side!
Call today 928.775.9061
Cycle World and Rider Magazines love our riding gear
---you will too!
THE SMG-1 LETS YOU RIDE WARM IN THE COLD!
...and look great doing it! At Slatin MotoGear, we use innovative materials that have the added benefits of safety, style, and comfort . Cycle World and Rider Magazines gave our Mesh Jacket and 1-Piece Powersuit praise and a big 'thumbs-up' in their reviews. They were also the first Industry, Trade & Consumer sources to applaud our use of SuperFabric. We asked Riders what features they wanted to have in a Cold-Weather Jacket and we listened.
For the colder months, we designed the SMG-1 WinterJacket to include the following features:
- Strong, highly abrasive-resistant 600D Cordura Jacket
- Upgraded CE-Approved, Articulated Armor
- SuperFabric sewn with Kevlar thread on shoulders and elbows for extra protection. Made of heavy Cordura layered with micro ceramic plates; SuperFabric is 15 times stronger than Kevlar. (See photo for a close-up look at SuperFabric)
- Resists Dirt, and Stains
- Weather-Resistent Materials with Reissa waterproof inner membrane
- Extended sleeves for long-reach riding
- Longer lower back (to keep your backside covered, SportBike Riders)
- Exterior zippered pockets with inside pockets
- Two front Vents (hidden in the front collarbone area to 'scoop' the air into the Jacket.)
- Rear Exhaust Vent (hidden, horizontal exhaust zipper)
- Automatic Waist Adjustment
- Sleek stylish appearance
- Reflective integrated material, front & rear
- Strong YKK Zippers
- Front Zipper Design Keeps the Weather Out!
- Zippered forearms and velcro cuffs for perfect adjustment keeps wind out
- EZ Zipper Full Thermal Liner lets you adapt to changing temperatures
- Looks Great on any Motorcycle!
Like all our Gear, it's high quality priced low because we sell directly from the Factory and pass the savings on to you!
Put the savings in your gas tank
SIZING IS EASY. If you normally wear a large in a jacket, order large--same with medium, extra-large, and double-extra-large. Just look at our >SIZING GUIDE PAGE>,
Black & Silver combination with a padded, soft microsuede inside collar for all-day riding comfort.