Voted #1 Best Budget Jacket by Motorcyclist Magazine
In Black/Grey or Black/HiViz Green
"Slatin MotoGear’s SMG-1 Four Season Jacket offers quality materials and great features for the price. —SCOTT A. WILLIAMS
Hot Bike Magazine also says: The Slatin MotoGear SMG-1 Superfabric Four Season Jacket offers a ton of features with quality construction all while being friendly to your wallet.
What you get for ONLY $199.00
• Black and silver combination with a padded, soft microsuede inside collar for all-day riding comfort.
• Strong, highly abrasive-resistant 600-denier Cordura fabric
• Upgraded CE-approved, articulated armor
• SuperFabric sewn with Kevlar thread on shoulders and elbows for extra protection. Made of heavy Cordura layered with micro ceramic plates; SuperFabric is 15 times stronger than Kevlar.
• Weather-resistent materials with Reissa waterproof inner membrane
• Extended sleeves for long-reach riding
• Longer lower back (to keep your backside covered, sportbike riders)
• Exterior zippered pockets with inside pockets
• Two front vents (hidden in the front collarbone area) scoop the air into the jacket.
• Rear exhaust vent (hidden, horizontal exhaust zipper)
• Automatic waist adjustment
• Sleek stylish appearance
• Reflective integrated material, front and rear
• YKK zippers
• Front zipper design keeps the weather out!
• Zippered forearms and Velcro cuffs for perfect adjustment keep the wind out.
• EZ-zipper full thermal liner lets you adapt to changing temperatures.